Last Updated: June 29, 2017
WiFiKill APK: Are you looking for WiFiKill APK download and installation guide? Do you want to get rid out of numbers of users connected to your WiFi network? Yeah, you want this.
Planning to kill your friends and neighbor’s WiFi? Yeah, you want this.
You need to use an Android app which can solve your problem in just a few seconds. In here I’m going to give you an ultimate solution for this problem.
Let me tell you about this app much more that how can you download and install WiFiKill APK app on your smartphone without getting any trouble.
Queries will cover in this article:
- Importance of WiFiKill APK
- Introduction of WiFiKill APK
- Features of WiFiKill APK
- How to download and Install WiFiKill APK?
- How to use WiFiKill APK?
- Final Words
Also, Check – Nomao APK Download.
Importance of WiFiKill APK
WiFiKill APK is an app for those people who have an Android device in their hands and they want to take control over the users who are currently connected to their WiFi Network.
So that they can remove them easily after getting the hold on it. In this way, the WiFi network speed will get higher.
This is the main reason that this app has a powerful community worldwide with numbers of downloads and positive feedback. That’s why you want to use this app for resolving your issue at best.
Introduction of WiFiKill APK
WiFiKill App can take the charge of the users who are connected to your WiFi and they used your WiFi that’s why you are getting less speed as compare to the fast speed.
After taking the charge on their devices, you can disconnect their devices from WiFi with this app killers process.
It initiates the kill process when you take the charge over their devices.
The working procedure of this app is to first check the number of users who are currently connected to your WiFi network, then giving you charge over it.
After this, you can easily remove them for getting higher speed because No. Of Connections = Less Speed.
This app was designed to get faster Internet connection after killing some users to your WiFi Network. It’s a fun using this app.
You May Also Like – GBWhatsApp APK.
Kill means you can disable your friend connection easily for some time.
Here is another question can be raised by the audience that why should I need WiFiKill APK app if I have a very good Internet connection?
Then you should keep in mind my formula that the higher numbers of users, the lesser speed you will get. Hope you have cleared your mind now.
Also, Read – Top 10 Best Android Cleaner Apps.
Features of WiFiKill APK
After reading its Introduction you are curious to know about its more features so that you could able to download and install this useful app on your device. Here you go,
- Once you installed this app on your Android device, it searches the connected WiFi network list.
- It shows the data grabbing devices because it monitors and track the download and upload limit.
- WiFiKill APK has two main functionalities that are Grab and Kill.
- It is a root APK which works on the tablets as well.
- It runs on the 4.0+ Android versions.
- WiFi Grab: This is the most useful feature of this app that attaches to the devices and checks that how they are communicating with the network. It can grab all information including IP Address, Up and Down Speed, MAC Address, and Manufacturer name as well.
- WiFi Kill: After grabbing the attached devices and their details, the kill process begins to disconnect the devices from the WiFi Network.
Now you came to know its best two main functionalities which empower this app more. Trust me, you will not be disappointed after installing this app on your device.
The more user-friendly and you can make fun of it. Even you can use this app as a prank, pranking your friends to chill out the environment for some time. Have Fun!
How to download and Install WiFiKill APK?
Hopefully, you have read above-mentioned information about the most useful app WiFiKill APK and you are going to download this app on your device for having fun.
You have to follow few steps to use this app on your device. Here you go,
- As you know this is a third party app and you need to go settings -> security -> Unkown resources. As you can see the below image.
- It has two versions available WiFiKill V1.7 & WiFiKill V2.3.2.
- Download one of them.
- Go to the download directory and click on the downloaded APK file.
- Now complete the installation process after downloading it.
- Installation completed? Now start using it.
That’s all from here. Now you are ready to use this app on your device and start killing your most unwanted people’s WiFi network. Let’s do fun by using it. 😛
How to use WiFiKill APK?
Here is the guide about WiFiKill APK that how can you use it on your system. Follow the below steps to use it correctly.
- First off, root your device then go to your main display screen where WiFiKill APK icon visible.
- Now tap on the play button.
- You have to grant ROOT permission for this app.
- Now you are able to see the list of connected devices to your WiFi Network.
- You have to tap on the Grab All button to attach all the devices.
- Now start killing the devices by clicking on the Kill All button.
That’s it from this section. It is super easy to use this app. Make fun of your friends.
You Might Also Like – Dual Whatsapp APK.
That’s all from this article which is all about the WiFiKill APK downloading and installing guide. This article covers each and everything about WiFiKill APK.
All set! You can use this app for your main purpose to get more speed by killing other’s WiFi connection to your network.
Moreover, you can use it as a prank app I mean to say you can prank your friends for some time that you have a magic power to kill their Internet connection without taking their mobiles in hand.
In addition, this app is a sort of blessing that you can easily kill someone’s WiFi connection. It’s my humble request that not to use this app for the bad purpose. It can ruin your life.
Well, If you still have queries then put them down in the comment section below so that I can resolve your issue regarding it in no minutes. Please stay tuned for further amazing articles.